Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change the sex/gender of my avatar?

I accidentally hit male, when I'm a female, haha. How do I change that?How to change the sex/gender of my avatar?
Return to the avatar site: http://avatar.yahoo.com

click Preferences (top right) and change it thereHow to change the sex/gender of my avatar?
Welp! Give me your credit card number, then you can sit in this chair here. I'll knock you out with some gas, don't worry, you won't feel a thing. Hey, do your parents know about your decision? Nevermind. Here, take these then breath into this. Now count to a hundred. When you wake up, you'll be beutiful.
my sister did the same thing i was making fun of her the whole time. well what you have to do is go to prefrences on the avatar on the right corner and you will see change gender. good luck!
Go to Sweden, they charge an arm and a leg though.



OR



Get a new yahoo account, I have 3, and thats the only way I have been able to do it. Make a new one entirely.
you log on where you change there clothes and stuff then you go to preferences on the right corner above favorites, then go to change my avatars gender.
:P Account Settings, Profileeeeee and the gender is there
Your avatars a female now.
http://avatars.yahoo.com/



then click ';preferences'; near the top on the right
they ask you that when you first make your account. you just might have to make a new one or live with it.
why do you have a male avatar? Go on my profile and edit i think
wow smart just do what the guy on top of this answer said
Go to your home page and hit edit my profile, click edit avatar. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment