Monday, June 6, 2011

How do you make a new avatar when your current one is the wrong gender?

Please, I really don't want to have a make avatar. I have already tried going to my profile, and editing it, but how do I change the gender??How do you make a new avatar when your current one is the wrong gender?
Looks like you already found it. I see a pretty girl on your question.

To change an avatar appearance, click on your current avatar to open your profile.

Click on ';Edit My Info.';

Go to your current avatar on the far right and click ';Edit My Yahoo Avatar'; under it. There will be tabs above to choose appearances, but above the tabs on the right is the ';Change Gender'; link.

When finished, go to the orange bar under your new avatar and click ';Save Changes.';How do you make a new avatar when your current one is the wrong gender?
FIRSTLY SIGN IN YOUR YAHOO ID %26amp; THEN ON TOP RIGHT YOUR ID'S NAME IS MENTIONED CLICK ON IT THEY ASK YOU TO RETYPE YOUR PASSWORD GO AHEAD %26amp; WRIGHT

YOUR PASSWORD IT WILL OPEN YOUR YAHOO ACCOUNT INFO THERE IS MENTIONED MEMBER INFORMATION ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE IT'S WRITTEN EDIT CLICK ON IT %26amp; CHANGE YOUR GENDER THEN CLICK ON FINISHED THEN YOUR AVATAR'S GENDER IS ALSO CHANGED AUTOMATICALLY.YOU CAN ALSO CHANGE YOUR ANY INFORMATION ANYTIME LIKE YOUR ALTERNATE E-MAIL ETC.

THANK YOU!
How do I create an Avatar? I keep getting an error message.
  • How can I keep the blankets on my baby?
  • monitor turns black
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment