Monday, June 6, 2011

I messed up on Gaia making my avatar, I need 2 change the gender, I don't want it Male!?

I am new to Gaia and I created a profile, but I didn't notice the stuff to the left til it was too late. And now I can't change my Avatars gender.it's a guy but I'm a girl! I got stuck saying I'm a guy but I'm really a girl. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem so me and my avatars 'female' THANKS: Night Angel67I messed up on Gaia making my avatar, I need 2 change the gender, I don't want it Male!?
Step One:Go to %26gt;%26gt;My Gaia%26lt;%26lt;

%26gt;%26gt;Account%26lt;%26lt;

You'll see NPC Rina and will see this message:

Change options related to your account. Other options which haven't been migrated to the new profile system are also %26gt;%26gt;available%26lt;%26lt;. These include changing your username and birthday.



Click available.

You'll see

User Name:

%26gt;%26gt;Gender%26lt;%26lt;:

Birthday:



Click on the Female Gender circle.

Submit. And your Avatar should be female.I messed up on Gaia making my avatar, I need 2 change the gender, I don't want it Male!?
go to change gender after clicking on the aactar and then it should work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



hope i could help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment