Monday, June 6, 2011

If you could change your gender would you and why.?

ohkay. so i'm suppoosed to basically do a survey on how many people would like to have a sex change so please answer trufully thank you.!If you could change your gender would you and why.?
No never.....If you could change your gender would you and why.?
Hell no! I love being a guy.
Ewwwwwness and noness, I love being a guy, besides in my opinion, gay guys are hot xD
Nope, I'm happy being a male.
I like being a boy!
I'm might want to have a sex change female to male, but I'm mostly happy being female. :)
In my fantasies I have a sex change and sleep with all the hot straight men, but in reality I'm completely happy with what I am and besides I have a hand.
if i could have it magically changed yes but go through surgery probably not as i have gender issues :)
some times I would :D

I think it would make love and sex easier because there are more straight guys then gay ones out there XD well that I seem to find



but also I would like to stay male as the straight guys are 90% douche bags :D

so I dunno, probs stay male because its all cool :D
It would be so cool to be a boy for a day, but I wouldn't have a sex change I'm just curious that's all.
If I am honest, the thoughts have crossed my mind, as I am more comfortable with my 'masculine' side. But the surgery wouldn't make me a fully functioning male, and many FTM don't have bottom surgery. Not to mention the family and friends issue. So, basically, I wish I had been born a guy, but I wouldn't go through surgery to change.
Do you need to know how many people want a gender change or a sex change? They are two different things. I am a trans woman. I would never change my gender, I love being a woman. But having the sex change to fix my body/mind mismatch is absolutely necessary.
Before you start your survey, I suggest you educate yourself as to what a ';sex change'; actually is.



People who have ';sex changes'; don't change their gender. Transsexual people Transition (the correct term) to bring their body into alignment with their minds. They are already the gender they appear to ';change into.'; People simply don't understand that it is possible to be a female and yet be born with a male anatomy, or a male, and be born with a female anatomy.



As a Transsexual woman, I was born looking like a male, but I don't want to change genders because my gender already is female, and I'm comfortable being female. I simply want my body to match my mind, and Transitioning is how I will accomplish this.
yes I am a TG it has always been my dream to become fully female :)
I'll ask you the same thing I ask anyone that calls my home doing a survey. Who are you supposed to do this survey for?



I transitioned for the only acceptable reason. I am a woman that was born with the incorrect anatomy

No comments:

Post a Comment