Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change the gender of my avatar from female to male?

1. Click on your current avatar or the green ';My Profile'; in the green bar at the top right of this page.

2. On your profile page, click ';Edit My Info'; which is in the middle of the page just below ';Public view of my profile'; (in blue).

3. At the far right of ';Picture';, it says ';Use my Yahoo! Avatar';, just below that click ';Edit my Yahoo! avatar'; (in blue). That opens a new page.

4. Click ';Preferences'; at the top right of the new page.

5. Below ';Change My Avatar's Gender'; click the orange ';Change'; button.

6. Click ';Switch Gender.';How can I change the gender of my avatar from female to male?
on this page of yahoo answer click on %26lt;my profile%26gt; then %26lt;edit my info%26gt; and there you can view %26lt;my avatar%26gt; option.........just under that an option is available %26lt;edit my avatar%26gt; just click and edit according to your gender then click on %26lt;preview%26gt; and then %26lt;ok%26gt;



good luckHow can I change the gender of my avatar from female to male?
Click on your current avatar or the green ';My Profile'; in the green bar at the top right of this page. When your profile page opens:

1. Click on ';Edit My Info.';

2. Go to your avatar on the far right and click ';Edit My Yahoo Avatar.';

3. Click the ';Preferences'; tab at the top right.

4. Click the ';Change'; button in the Change My Avatar's Gender'; section.

5. Click ';Switch Gender.';

Note: Changing your avatar's gender changes the outfits, hair, face, and gender-specific accessories available to you.
you have to change it on ur yahoo account

No comments:

Post a Comment