Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Poll(school project) how many people would change there gender for a day just to see what it is like?

absolutely!! that would be so awesome!! i'm always wondering what guys think of me!!Poll(school project) how many people would change there gender for a day just to see what it is like?
not mePoll(school project) how many people would change there gender for a day just to see what it is like?
i defff would i always wondered wats its like to be a boy lol but i love being a girl and would never wanna change permanantly
i would change into a guy!
i would not.
me....but only for a day
I wouldn't
Being a guy is a lot of responsibility, they have to work hard to support the one's they love. They usually sleep less, drink beer, eat unhealthy, try to be bossy, demanding.



As for a woman, it's easy, they depend on a man.
I would, only for a day though
I would be a guy for a day.

I'm kindof curious.
i doubt its a school project lol but i wouldnt boys are smelly lol
I would, but only for one day.
I had to write a paper about this...so weird...I think I would do it...just for a day...
ya i so totally would!! hehe
hell yeahhhh



i want to see how it feels when you run, when you have sex, when you get a bj lmao. i wanna pee standing up.



but then the next day, i'd really like to be a girl again =)
Yes I would! I'd probably want to try it for a whole week, or maybe even a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment