Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Poll: If you could change your gender?

If you could change your gender how long would you change it for? what would you do? It's only a one time experience, so if you decide to change back to your original gender, you can't go back again.Poll: If you could change your gender?
I would definitely change. I would change it forever. Women just have it too hard in my opinion. I would much rather be a man.Poll: If you could change your gender?
Once just to experience.

I'd probably sit back and observer.

I don't think I'd wanna stay a girl, but who knows XP

Guys are girls have a lot in common yet we are so different.

I just wonder what the world looks like through their eyes.

Maybe its no different, than it is to us.
I would change it for a week. I've thought about this before. Like..how do guys see the world.

Only for a week though because I would probably miss being me. You know, like you don't know what you've got till it's gone or whatever they say, right?

I would go to school and sit at the back of the classroom. I would be the bad boy.

But I'd be scared that I'd fall in love with a girl then not want to change back..or do we have control of our minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment