Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why guys/women go to gender changing surgery?

why guys/women go to gender changing surgery?

why do they change their gender??

why people do that and why they want to do that. don't they feel nice about themselves? Also,how does it affect their friends and loved ones?Why guys/women go to gender changing surgery?
They feel as if they have been born in the wrong body and are much happier being the sex opposite to what they are.



I guess if it was just out of the blue it would be a shock, but more friends and loved ones will know that this person is happier being the opposite sex they are before they even have the op to change.Why guys/women go to gender changing surgery?
because they were a girl born in a guys body or a boy in a girls body....and they jus t want to show who they really are.
they never change their gender they have always been the gender they're changing their sex to match



being trans is not a choice and when they have done studys on dead trans people they saw that the brain of trans people does match the gender they go by
to change their bits to what they identify with
people are sometimes born in the wrong bodies. my first husband fought his urges to be feminine. he was a regular guy. but in his mind he was a woman. he is now a woman. it took years of therapy,hormones and surgeries and i might add she is now a beautiful woman. it was with my understanding his feelings that we both got through the whole ordeal
on question one, women/men go through the gender reassignment surgery because they've been living as the opposite gender for sometime and the last phase in their transition would be to have the undesired part removed. they choose to have the reassignment surgery, because they've lived so long as their assigned gender, feeling out of place in that role. there are people out there who actually feel that way.



they dont feel nice about themselves in the gender they were born in, because of various reasons, but i've heard that those who go through gender reassignment surgery feel whole after going through it. but it's not something that someone can decide to do one day and actually have the surgery. it involves a heavy dose of counseling and alot of hormone therapy
Personally, I think transgendered people are a little nuts... It's one thing to be gay and like a person of the same sex; it's another to pay a crazy amount of money to have your sex and other parts of your body changed.

Neways, I'm not here to judge anyone... I just don't understand them.



To your question how does it affects their friends and loved ones... The only transgendered I know is a guy a work (used to be a lady); he lost everything from friends to family. His friends won't talk to him anymore and his family disowned him.



Hope my answer helps
About the friends and loved ones thing:

New friends can be made, only true friends will accept you how you are and how you see yourself. Loved ones like relatives are a more touchy matter, I think eventually parents, siblings, etc get over it. They have to, if my sister only saw me as her brother and would never see me as her little sister (I'm MTF) then I guess there's really nothing I can do about it. I'm sure she'll still love me and I still love her.
They want to have ';fun';
because they are dishonest with them self

No comments:

Post a Comment