Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am a 28yr old male wanting to change my gender am I to old to start hormone treatment and at my age how effe

I have not yet seen my GP but I know that is an important step at this point I want to find as much info as I can on gender transision and hormone treatment as I can so I have as much info to work with as I canI am a 28yr old male wanting to change my gender am I to old to start hormone treatment and at my age how effe
You might get better answers in the Gay/Bi/Transgender section where some people there may have been though it.



Society %26amp; Culture %26gt; Culture %26amp; Groups

http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=AkApoI am a 28yr old male wanting to change my gender am I to old to start hormone treatment and at my age how effe
Hormone treatment is the most effective at a younger age (in your teens) but it's I never too late to start. Plenty of people start it when they are older. Talk to your GP and ask as many questions as you can think of, they don't mind answering them :) Good luck!!
eww your nasty. God made you a certain way, you should stay that way
uhhh WHY DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE UR GENDER?!?!?!

im sorry but i think that is sooo wrong on so many different levels
-that is utterly disgusting Satan has a serious hold on you because that is sooooooo un-natural

No comments:

Post a Comment