Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What if you had to change your race or change your gender? Which would you change? Why?

Race and gender plays a part in how we see ourselves and how others see us. Sometimes I find myself celebrating very different aspects of my ';IDENTITY';. I am not entirely defined by my race or gender, but ';changing';one would redefine ';me';.What if you had to change your race or change your gender? Which would you change? Why?
Although I love being a woman, I think there are aspects of being male that might be interesting. I think if I had to choose, though, I would change my race. People might not like it, but I think it would be an eye-opening experience that might help others understand discrimination.....What if you had to change your race or change your gender? Which would you change? Why?
none,I'm proud of me.
Some very insightful comments you made there, and you are correct in you assertions.



To answer your question, I would not change a thing. I love being female and I like who I am (a mixture of many things, with a multi-national identity).
I would like to be a bird. Like a duck or an owl, maybe an eagle.
Nothing, I believe I am the best thing since sliced bread. Love for one's self is vital to your existence and happiness. If everyone could do that then we could all love and respect each other.
I wouldn't change either. Although blacks and females seem to have a harder time in life, than whites and males. I would'nt want to anything different than what I am right now.

I love being me.
NEVER!!! I HAVE NO REASON!!!
Race.

Im way to attached to Mr. Friendly to say goodbye to him.
its hard not to believe you havea problem or insecurites about whta you are,if you are mixed it seven better, but what happens is that some kids who are mixed may feel ashamed of one of their inheritance, blacks have a bad reputation, behave aggressive,the cirme rate between them is high however not all are like that, I have noticed mixed kids feel ashamed of their black inheritance, but if they are only black they cant feel ashamed cause they wouldnt look right towards the rest. Im a male, heteroseuxal, love women, and love to be latino and mixed, kind of ashamed of my white background..being half white and being disriminated by them makes me angry,but there is always going to be this problems.you have to find a definition of whta u are..if you are half latino and half black u are zamba, if u r half white and halg black u are mulatta. over
hard to say. Since differing races have more in common than the ';average'; man and woman, I'd guess changing race would be easier by a little bit.
i am a female of hispanic decent and i have never had anyone show predjudice towards me...i have been asked several times..what are you lol.... they say i know you are not white but what are you mixed with
MYrace i would become a black stud babe magnet and get any woman i desire black dudes are smooth
Well, I think whatever is the hardest thing that you've gone through in your life is what defines you personally! For example, most white women I believe identify with being a woman first because they have not been ridiculed about their race as much as black women, but have experienced discrimination as a woman! This is an awsome question!
I never want to be a woman...... and I always want to be a white western male....just like all the arabs would like to be
I think most honest people would change their race if they could, maybe for a day or a couple of hours..
well that's an easy question, because i wouldn't have to. God wanted me to be black therefore I'm gonna stay black, He also made me a female, not a transvestite.
I would be a male so i could see what it felt like to get a bj.
I always wanted red hair. I think it would be neat to be a black woman for a while. I admire their strength and confidence.
It is a honor 2 be me. GOD made a decision 2 bring me here as I am and there would be no need 2 change my race. Because of my heritage I am apart of each race, all races are mixed, there is No Pure Race.

Why would anyone want 2 change what GOD created perfectly!

The only reason i would even consider changing gender would be so I could get in the head of a man and try 2 understand their point of views. Females and males thought process is so different it would be interesting 2 C why they think the way they do!
I would love to be a woman in India and enjoy all the attention that men give!
Start from Gender - I would prefer to be a very smart / tall (185 cm plus) / handsome / generous / witty / open-minded and well educated guy. We have more single girls than guys here in Hong Kong, so the lovely ladies would try their best to please me!!!



I'm a tall (176cm), smart, well educated, good looking Chinese career woman, the only bad thing is Chinese guys do not like tall and smart woman and I do not want to be a lesbian. hahaha!



As for Race - I'm kinda wish to be a Mongolian, the reason is if I were a Mongolian, I would be really proud of being a descendant of Genghis Khan. And definitely I can ride horses, galloping in that huge green grassland... wow..!!!!! I had horse riding training every weekend for more than 5 years, too bad that I had a fall, and hurt my back and quitted riding. I do miss riding a lot.



In fact, I have 2 male cousins who are about 185 cm in height and handsome too, one got married and one is dating with a very nice girl.



OK... Finish this dream talk and I have to go to bed and re-charge my battery for tomorrow.
i wouldn't change my identity for nothing in the world I'm a proud beautiful black women
  • hairdresser to cut this
  • body waxing for guys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment