Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What should i wear to a gender change party?

I'm a guy, and I'm going to a gender-bender party on Thursday. Basically everyone dresses up as the other gender, there's food and drinks, and we party. Everyone acts like their part, it's pretty fun.



I'm 5 foot 5, 120 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes. I don't mind going out and buying anything or going to a salon or whatever. I still don't know what I have to do to pull this off. I kinda have a girl butt so I know that helps, and my hair has grown out for winter down to my shoulders.



Any tips on how to look and act? I want to go all out. You can pm me at chetshep99 too. Ty



What should i wear to a gender change party?
Do plaits in your hair or go to a salon and they will do it for you. Wear a skirt and a boob tube or something with tights. Wear high heels or stilettos, and get the salon person to put loads of make-up on you. Sounds like fun, just a joke, have a good time and hope you look great. X What should i wear to a gender change party?
ew.

transgender stuff is sick.

you know god will make you go to hell.

even if its just a joke, its still distgusting.

dont you have anything better else to do instead of stupid lame parties.

instead of dressing up as a girl, why wont you try FINDING a girl.

sickie.
ew how gross..all u hav to do is umm DONT GO...NASTY

No comments:

Post a Comment