Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my gender on Yoville (facebook)?

i made my account as a girl logged in and my name was changed and i was a boy i did not get hacked something wierd just happened.

i was able to change my name but how do i change the genderHow do I change my gender on Yoville (facebook)?
randomize caracter and u change it

I pass my link here to earn money to buy YoCash have to enter the page address them and create a free account then fill the vacancies and they are going for a total of 25 dollars then create a paypal account and redeem your money there, so, come to be true I already have $ 28

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=mariangeles

u can use the money at any gameHow do I change my gender on Yoville (facebook)?
It's impossible. Much easier just to change your gender in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment