Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You reckon it'll be real easy telling my mum i want a gender change?

1. my mum used to dress as a bloke when she was young :o

2. I have two gay cousins in the philippines, one who is always asking my mum to send him womens panties lol and she doesn't seem to care.

3. my mum also had a granny who dressed as a bloke



The only problem is my sis will most likely freak out, and i don't know how my dad will react. He probably won't be that surprised since i dressed as a bloke since i was young up until i was about 13.You reckon it'll be real easy telling my mum i want a gender change?
Whoa, I actually told my mom this today. xD But that's not the point.



Anywho, only you know how your mom is gonna take it. You've just gotta tell her, explain yourself, and let her ask questions. Keep in mind that cross dressing and gender changes are two totally different things. She might be okay with one but not the other.You reckon it'll be real easy telling my mum i want a gender change?
Well if you tell you mom she can help you break it to your sis n dad. So, I would support going about it that way.
Things are looking good! =]



I say go ahead and tell your parents. They sound rather open-minded (much more than most people, at least).
Dressing it and being it are very different. I do hope that your family is as open minded as you seem to think and will support you in this though.



Good luck!
You can never predict how these things will turn out. Hope for the best, be ready for the worst and you'll probably come out somewhere in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment