Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?

I am a female but i want to be a boy realy .My behaviors are such as a boy and i fall in love with my friend i want to married with her realy i love her .please tell me what shall i do? Anybody in world do this surgery? I want to know her feeling after surgery.please give me her ID or (now) his ID .I want to be touch with her .I want to know how his life now is.He desire of it or not.Thank you.I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?
i think you can do a lot of research first before you make any major decisions to be for certain if this is something you want to do. I mean we arent talking changing your clothes. Maybe do research and talk to some other people in your same boat or someone that has gone through this. I would say research research research.I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?
well, it would definately hurt but i also know you'll be subjected to a lifetime medication.
there is nothing you can do. no matter how many surgeries you go through, you will never be a natural man. i would suggest thinking about the positive things you possess and go on with life
We are not all doctors.Why don't you just go to whoever (privately).It's very disgusting to hear about these gay issues.We would like to read /answer questions without feeling like puking..if you know what I mean.
Google the term transgender or transgendered. There are many good websites.
God made you a girl BC thats the way you where ment to me so please go to church and talk to some one God loves you please dont do this to your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment