Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I just need to know how to change my gender to female, on yoville I am a female, I don't like being a male .?

you cant, but you can create a new account, and send all your stuff to the new account by gift giving



*idk who marked me down but this is about YOVILLE not real life..yoville is a game.. :) hello

Just bc she has it in the gay section doesn't mean she is gay in real life, probably.. when she wrote the question and sent it to be processed..yahoo suggested ';lesbian, gay, bi, trans'; as the categoryI just need to know how to change my gender to female, on yoville I am a female, I don't like being a male .?
Well its a long, and usually hard, process.



Aside of coming out, and all of the hell that will follow, you will need to see a gender therapist. The gender therapist will assist you on transitioning (if of course transitioning is right for you). You will probably be prescribed hormones, or hormone blockers depending on your age, as they see fit.

Its a process and don't rush into anything or you will mess up dramatically.

Some people who aren't transsexual mess up and get SRS, then years later blame other people and take it out on real transsexuals.

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/



http://www.drbecky.com/therapists.html

http://www.tsroadmap.com/mental/therapy.





And if you are under 18 (which you seem to be) you most likely won't get hormones. Its not really common for people under 16 to get hormones, and depending on your environment and the acceptance of your family, you may not get hormones until 18. But you can get hormone blockers, which will basically stop your puberty.I just need to know how to change my gender to female, on yoville I am a female, I don't like being a male .?
Go to gender therapy first....? That's where I need to be...but I'm not even out to my parents yet as transgendered...so... yeah.
oh darling if you are a male and you love males then you can spend a very good life as a gay bottom. i am sure many guys will Love you so much in masculine body. I am also gay and i am bottom. sometimes i act like a girl with my boyfriend but i dont change myself. But still.... if you want a change then you need to go for 1 or more plastic surgery and may be you need hormones. But you may not get 100 % results even after all this. I Would say you must stay in dressing , living , acting like a man but loving men as a bottom gay!

Trust me, it's more fun to be a gay instead of a transgender. you'll get more Guys around you if you are living like a man.

i hope my answer will help you.

have a nice day, cheers!
Take hormones and have a sex change
you're transsexual! ewwwwwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment