Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I change my gender from male to female, and how can I find a man who love me and accept to marry me?

I want to change my gender, but I can't because I am live now in Iraq. You know if they know, may kill me. I want to be a good housewife and established a family with a man that will love me as his lovely woman. Here if someone marry a woman, she will be his slave forever, and this is what I like. I believe that the strongest one in the house must be the man, and his wife must follow him what he's doing and want. Please help me.How can I change my gender from male to female, and how can I find a man who love me and accept to marry me?
Well, too the best of my knowledge homosexuality (being gay), and trans gender ( feeling like you are in the wrong body and wish to change sexes) is punishable by death in Iraq. I remember the two teenage boys who were hung for it...

If you are a transgendered person in such an oppressive country I know it must be difficult. Really, you're only two options are to leave and attempt to change yourself and have a new life elsewhere, or live your life as a person in the wrong body.

I just looked up some things and places like the U.K are your best bet on finding somewhere accepting and willing to help. Your first order or business would be to obtain a passport if you haven't done so already, and then once in another country apply for citizenship, be aware, you have to be in this for the long haul.

If you do choose to leave and change your gender you now have three rather large problems.

One, you can never return to your home country since you have now committed a crime punishable by death.

Two, if you do find a man in another country no decent man in western countries would treat you as his slave, since most men in western countries are not raised to be this way.

And three, you wish to be a mans wife but since only your own country can change your gender on paper, unless you immigrate you will never legally be a women, also a transgendered person cannot at this time, have children since only your outward appearance is changed, not your true biology.

The actual cost of surgery and hormone therapy is well into the tens of thousands, plus most countries require you to live as a women for a year first.

I wish the best of luck with your search for answers and yourself, I think at the end of the day you stay and live a horrible life or... you run.

Good luck, bye.How can I change my gender from male to female, and how can I find a man who love me and accept to marry me?
Move to Thailand.
1 get out of Iraq (go to the USA or another western country)

2. see a gender therapist, they will provide you with the information needed to change your gender

Dating and marriage will be tricky, you have to find men who are open to trans women while avoiding the chasers

No comments:

Post a Comment