Monday, November 22, 2010

I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?

I am a female but i want to be a boy realy .My behaviors are such as a boy and i fall in love with my friend i want to married with her realy i love her .please tell me what shall i do? Anybody in world do this surgery? I want to know her feeling after surgery.please give me her ID or (now) his ID .I want to be touch with her .I want to know how his life now is.He desire of it or not.Thank you. i need your help .

I want maried with my friend realy.I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?
There are a number of surgeons around the world that will change your gender. The most prominent place for sex change surgery is Thailand, though I'm not sure why. I had an old roommate who's mother had a sex change surgery there, and apparantly (s)he had a lot of feeling in the new organ and could even orgasm, though there is no way to give you sperm or semen... that is you could never have a child after a sex change.I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?
you never change your gender because your a female

No comments:

Post a Comment