Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my gender on Runescape?

Well I used to go on runescape about a year ago but my account got hacked and I've eventually managed to get it back but I'm now male?

I just wondered if anyone could tell me how I could change back into a girl :) thanks How do I change my gender on Runescape?
Go to the make-over mage who is north of the crafting guild, right next to some sheep and cows. which is west of the south entrance to falador.



it costs 3,000 gps to get your gender changed.How do I change my gender on Runescape?
The Make-over Mage



Location of the Make-over Mage

One of the strangest characters you might encounter, and without peer in RuneScape, the Make-over Mage is the only man - or woman - capable of changing either your gender or your skin colour. If you ever feel the urge to experience the other side of the gender divide, or to change your suntan, then the Make-over Mage's excellent all-in-one service is certainly for you. For the sum of 3000 coins you can engage his/her talents and emerge from his/her house as a completely new person.



Changing yourself

To change your gender click on one of the two portraits; by default this is set to your current gender. To change your skin colour select the colour you like from the bar in the middle of the window. Make sure you have chosen both your gender and your skintone before clicking 'Confirm': the Make-over Mage is friendly, but not noted for giving out refunds. Changing either or both of these will cost 3000 coins. If you change your mind and decide that you are actually quite pleased with your body as it is, simply click the X in the top right corner.





(thumbs down to you to rs haters) !
ok when u go out the falador(the gates at the bottom of falador) and then go to the right then u will see a house there is the changer but it costs gp dont remember how much)but i guess u should take 1-6k gp



PS:North on the compass should be in the uppest position...
North west of port sarim, North of rimington is where the make over mage is located.

Theres a bunch of sheep as well

it costs like 3k to change gender.
to change ur gender on runescpae u have to go to the make-up mage hes next to the back exit of faldor it cost 3k gp so make share u ahve money with u

No comments:

Post a Comment