Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?

I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?

I am a female but i want to be a boy realy .My behaviors are such as a boy and i fall in love with my friend i want to married with her realy i love her .please tell me what shall i do? Anybody in world do this surgery? I want to know her feeling after surgery.please give me her ID or (now) his ID .I want to be touch with her .I want to know how his life now is.He desire of it or not.Thank you.I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?
be what u r= originality is any day better than impersonationI am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?
Yeah, tell that to the people who already got butchered.

Report Abuse


please dont do it because its a sin!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse


are you a whore?
Go to Thailand have a sex change...
Do Nothing.

Eveything is not the same as changing your cloth as you like.

you have to accept what's given to ye.
U really need to speak to someone who can help u with this problem, this is not normal, and u should speek to a sphycologist about this.
I hope they will have it in your language too, but anyway on this site they show pictures of the operation from ftM:



http://transster.com/
there are doctors in the states that do sex changes for boys to girls, i dont see why they couldnt do a girl to boy

No comments:

Post a Comment