Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I get over an ex-loves' gender change?

My first ';love'; and I split up over three years ago, due to a difference in opinion about monogamy. Within the following year, this person came to the conclusion that they identified with a different gender and have made some of the assumed changes since then. I would normally consider myself an accepting person, yet, in this situation, I am having the hardest time accepting the reality of things. I have been able to move on romantically, but havent been able to bring myself to let this person into my life. Should I? How can I?How can I get over an ex-loves' gender change?
Regardless of how they look on the outside, they are still the same person on the inside. I am curious tho why you need to bring this person back into your life? As a friend? I would treat them as I would any ex-lover: friendly, but probably not going to be best buddies or anything. If you are having problems with their choice, you may not be able to be friends with them long-term.How can I get over an ex-loves' gender change?
that's just akward

No comments:

Post a Comment