Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you know if you feel strongly enough to change your gender?

I am a woman and I am very confused. I wake up every day feeling I should have been born a male.

How do I know for sure if I feel about this strongly enough to act on it?

And how do I start off the process of changing my gender?How do you know if you feel strongly enough to change your gender?
To know whether to change your gender or not - is a very strong question. You have to get that feeling that it doesn't feel right to be what you are.



You could have meant to be male, but in your mother's womb (unless you were test tube) there could have been a chemical increase that caused you to retain your male brain (to a degree) but stay a woman - all babies start of as women.



To start off the process of changing your gender would depend on your age, if you are still developing in your teen years (prefferably late teen (legal adult age) so you do not have to get persmission from parents) then you should see a doctor or look up in google ';sex reassignment surgery'; - see what you think, if you like what you see then it may be enough to sway you over from the 'unsure' side, to whatever side you may end up on.



I wish you the best of luck!How do you know if you feel strongly enough to change your gender?
Changing gender results in shortening your lifespan and leads also to lung cancer near the end of your life
  • Mini Crib Bedding Sets
  • read orf file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment