Saturday, November 20, 2010

How did you know if you were ready to have a gender change operation?

I've been thinking a lot about it, but it is a huge decision for me... and so permanent!How did you know if you were ready to have a gender change operation?
You can't decide if you want your genitals mutilated? What a world.How did you know if you were ready to have a gender change operation?
When your heart screams to you every moment of every day that you are in the wrong place and need to get out. When you crave to have and go through what the other sex goes through. When you get so depressed that you just want to blow your brains out because your so humiliated in the skin your in. Thats how I know im ready. Its really up to how your feelin. If your heart is truly telling you yes do it then you are ready.



I wish you the best of luck. :)
Well you can't just go have it done. You are going to need letters of recommendations from two shrinks stating that you are a candidate for SRS.

Try having electrolisis done. That is an eye opener. Learn everything you can about transitioning.
I want to second what Kev said. I got to a point 5 years ago where I just couldn't do it anymore. I had tried doing what I was supposed to for decades and all I had to show for it was misery.



I went on-line and I discovered others like me, that is normal folks, not the freaks you see on TV. And the rest is history.



Life is good.





I don't really know if this answers your question or not because I'm not sure if you're just starting out or if you've been in the process already and are just preparaing for surgery. Just the same I'll throw in a couple links (assuming ';James'; indicates FtM):



http://www.TheTransitionalMale.com



http://www.Transster.com





Good Luck!
Well, it's not much fun but go to gender therapy for a bit and get help figuring things out to make sure either decision is the right one. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment