Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you feel about the possibility of being born again and again? Would you want to have endless lives?

It may be possible, in the future, to have endless lives due to advances in technology. You could change gender, change your physical appearance and have an entirely different life altogether. Would you take this potential offer?How do you feel about the possibility of being born again and again? Would you want to have endless lives?
Yes. There is no way that I could experience the many many places, people, and things in this world in one life. I think it would take hundreds to feel like you have experienced everything.How do you feel about the possibility of being born again and again? Would you want to have endless lives?
For what possible reason would you want to live forever?
sounds exciting...way better than living one existence for eternity.
I'm already bored with this life, why would I want it to never end?
I don't want an endless life. I want one and thats it. This world isn't a nice place to be in at the moment.
Say if this did happen and we could be born again in 2100, we could see how much of the world we fcuked up.
The only things that last forever are memories and sorrow
No , I'll take my chances with the Creator of Science. Temptation comes in many forms.
It won't be possible due to what i believe and who would want that anyway.
Even with advances in technology, this is completely hypothetical and could never happen. Still, my answer is No.

BTW: people can change their gender and appearance now.
it's already the reality, just most people are dreaming that this is all there is. Or some fantasy about being able to exist on some plane they're not able to visit now magically when they die. Or having to burn in some lake for eternity. You're not going to have a different life, just another life. You change your life as you do, later, just as now.
OMG no. One life is more than enough. Think how hard it can be to fit in at a new school/job/town. Can you imagine fitting into a new century? No thank you.
that would be awesome, but I would not like to live in this world when Zombies take over. And we all know that they will, eventualy take over.
I wouldn't like it if I have to work to support myself. But it's still an interesting idea.
It has always been possible, mainly because there is no such thing as the death of conscious awareness.



When our physical vehicle dies our conscious awareness creates another. Exactly the same as it does every night when we dream. In that level of consciousness the reality is accepted as the only one. We have no memory of our waking existence at all apart from the odd scrap that is seamlessly incorporated.



Nde's prove the seat of conscious awareness is not situated inside the body but external to it. There is no difference except the rate of vibration of the pure energy that is our conscious awareness. All levels exclude the memory of each other. We basically suffering from amnesia. lol



Practicing Shaman... quantum physics rocks.
I have recently come to acknowledge that I was, in fact, born okay the first time. I doubt these options will be available in my lifetime, but, even if they were, I do not know if I would accept this offer as I am quite happy in the life I lead presently.
You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You[a] must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.'; John 3:7-9
  • horses
  • get my idea patented
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment