Monday, November 22, 2010

I want to change my name and gender and its not legal here in the Philippines?

I am a post op MtF trans, I have heard that Canada has a law on legally changing the gender and name on the birth certificates. How can i get a visa to migrate to Canada for that certain case of mine? Can i apply for the refugee migration? I need legal help. ThanksI want to change my name and gender and its not legal here in the Philippines?
All I can suggest is speaking with someone a the Canadian embassy in Manilla. I have no idea what they will say as I'm not from Canada, but it's worth a shot.I want to change my name and gender and its not legal here in the Philippines?
I have no clue on what you should do in this case but what radgal suggests sound logical to me

No comments:

Post a Comment