Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My ';girl';friend wants a sex change/gender reassignment surgery, but she has a few questions?

These are her questions:



1. How much does it cost?



2. How long does it take to heal?



3. What effect does the hormones have on my body?



4. Will I always have to take hormones or will my body start producing them?



5. Will I start to grow boobs or will I need implants?



6. How long is the surgery?



7. What are the major Risk of the Surgery?



8. Do they put you to sleep or numb you for the surgery?



9. Is there a way for me to store my sperm till me and my girl friend are ready to have a kid?





And before you ask, I'm okay with it, so is she. I love her no matter what. She's already in drag all the time.My ';girl';friend wants a sex change/gender reassignment surgery, but she has a few questions?
1. How much does it cost?

I'm not sure exactly how much the actual surgery is, but you have to take medications, pay for DL changes, Social Security Cards, Passports, All Bills, and so much more and it costs lots of money to do those things.



2. How long does it take to heal?

After any surgery it will take a while for you to get back to normal activites. Maybe even some rehab and theropy which costs even more money.



3. What effect does the hormones have on my body?

It will take a very long time for your body to get regulated with the hormones, but it is not impossible. Some people have to take medications for the rest of their lives.



4. Will I always have to take hormones or will my body start producing them?

Like I said before, most people have to actually take hormone medications, but sometimes the body will produce some eventually.



5. Will I start to grow boobs or will I need implants?

You may need to get implants, not I am not sure about this.



6. How long is the surgery?

I would say a couple of hours. I have even heard the some people need to have multiple surgeries before everything is completely fixed.



7. What are the major Risk of the Surgery?

With any surgery there is risk for infection, and or death.



8. Do they put you to sleep or numb you for the surgery?

Yes, you would be administered a seditive.



9. Is there a way for me to store my sperm till me and my girl friend are ready to have a kid?

Yes, you can have your semen frozen by a healthcare professional, but this too will cost a lot of money.My ';girl';friend wants a sex change/gender reassignment surgery, but she has a few questions?
Sorry! This aint the place to get answers to your questions. Try a surgeon's office.
*waits for sex change*
Ask that chick from the Real World: Brooklyn.
Lol you again? Dude I told you alreadt Yes it's expensiveee about 100,000$
you should probably post this in another section
lol jamiee

im hereeee[=

haha
just tell her to wear a strap on and pretend she is a guy
why would a woman want to be a man? women have it made! men buy them drinks, and take them out and pay for them.. men are the ones who have to try and impress the woman.. women just sit back and wait to be impressed.



plus women have a lot easier time finding dates than men do. go to any singles website and you'll see tons of men looking for women with no responses.. and all the women get flooded with more responses than they have time to answer..



I'm telling you.. stick to being a woman.. they have so many advantages..

No comments:

Post a Comment