Monday, November 22, 2010

I need to know how to change the gender and DOB info on a myspace band profile.?

Hey I have a myspace music account but my gender and age is ALL wrong, but It does NOT give me then option to change this in the edit profile menu, anyone know?I need to know how to change the gender and DOB info on a myspace band profile.?
edit profile%26gt;%26gt;life style (i think) idk its under one of those tabs under edit profile.



good luckI need to know how to change the gender and DOB info on a myspace band profile.?
You can access the basic editing options for MySpace Music profiles by clicking the link below. Those who don't have music(band) profiles don't understand that this option is hidden on music profiles.



http://editprofile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.editBasic

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment