Saturday, November 20, 2010

If there were a way to easily change your gender ,would you ?

Assuming that a gender genie appeared and offered you the possiblity to change your sex/gender for any given amount of time, and it would happen virtually instantaneously, would you do it? For how long and why?If there were a way to easily change your gender ,would you ?
Absolutely. I think a year would be good--that way you could experience all the seasons, and what happens during them, the way the other gender does. But age would also be an interesting factor: it would be interesting to be the other gender in their physical and mental prime. I'm assuming, of course, that the genie would allow me to take what I learn back into my own gender, which I prefer to be--because I simply can't imagine a down-side to experiencing the physical and emotional feelings of the opposite sex, not to mention getting to see my own gender through another set of eyes. I'd like to think it would make me a better Me, especially when relating to Them.If there were a way to easily change your gender ,would you ?
Just a follow-up: I'm amazed at the number of unimaginative, unadventurous cowards out there! The question said you could do it temporarily, for any amount of time, and then go back to being yourself. Amazing that so many people would refuse to do it for even five minutes, just to learn...

Report Abuse


@Mars_angel, no you moron, men are smarter, and we can multitask much better. Man wins!

Report Abuse


@Mars_angel, no you moron, men are smarter, and we can multitask much better. Man wins!

Report Abuse


no
Hmmm, kinda a hard question if you think about it. Being a guy, I would kinda wonder what it would be like to be a girl. but I can live without that experience. So if I did do it, it would only be for probably an hour or so. Does that answer it at all?? =)
heck no..i love being a woman!!!
I think I'd be a hermaphrodite, if looks were to change as well.
noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
No. Women have too many problems to deal with. I whine when my stomach hurts. What am I going to do when I am bloated, have serious PMS, and my bra is too tight? I know the bra is the first thing to come off when you get home. There is no way.
If it was temp change I would do it. I wouldn't want it to be a long experience, probably no more than a week. Long enough to have sex with both other guys and females. I'm curious what sex would be like as a guy.
I am a female and I like that I would not change it
Definitely. I've always wanted to be a man, so having the chance would be awesome. I've never felt comfortable as a woman; I think I'd make the change permanent.
what a question... anyway, of course not.
I might consider doing it for a day to better empathize with the problems of the male sex. As a girl, I realize there are alot of things we go through that men don't have to. At the same time, men go through things that we don't, ie. being raised to believe they can't have any other emotion than anger. This leads to bottled up feelings and self destructive behavior. No longer than that though. I happen to enjoy being a girl, despite the discrimination and other hardships.
Lol, there are many negatives to being a female. Periods, childbirth, and the menopause to name but a few.

BUT...

Males can't multitask!!!

And women think with their head not their genitalia!

LOl, I think women win, I'll stay as I am, but thanks for the offer. Maybe this genie should work for the NHS though... I'm sure transexuals would welcome it!
NO.... I feel very comfortabe...

Allah create me as a woman and I thank him alot for that...
No...we shouldn't change our gender because it's not something we decide.
I wouldn't even think about changing my gender. I'm proud of becoming a guy.
NO!!!!

there's a purpose why we got this body and our duty is to find a way to live with it.

And besides, i'm very happy as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment