Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I convince my father not to change his gender?

yes thats right. About 1 month ago we had a family meeting and then my father announced that he is gay and he has a lover and he is going to change his gender to a female.

The thing is that my mother also supports him :( because my dad told her that she can play with other guys...

So it is totally messed up.

How do I convince him not to change his gender? I cant get my moms help because she is already super excited to meet plenty of new guys as she says so...How can I convince my father not to change his gender?
Awww, I'm so sorry, that must be super hard on you! The only thing you can do is talk to your dad and tell him how you feel. You can't force him to do anything, you can just beg him not to do it and hope for the best.

Good luck.How can I convince my father not to change his gender?
Let him cut it off...
wow that must be hard..

well i think you should have a serious talk with you dad and tell him your true feelings .. and what your going through, because all that is alot to take in.. so tell him how it can effect you or any other loved ones..i think the only chance you have on convincing him is showing your emotions, and maybe he wont do it

anyways good luck .xox.
If i was you i would plan everything out and get him a stripper or some kind of girl who is willing to give herself to him, and with that he will get back the emotions and feelings for girls....
well lets put it this way your mums happy
So your dad wants to become a woman?



From what I have heard someone who wants to change their gender must live as that gender for at least a year before they can get any surgery檚 done. Your father would also need to go to counseling which i believe is requriedl. This is not small thing changing ones gender.



You can tell him your feelings but in the end he is going to do what he wants. I recently show an episode on opera about this. Two girls PO that their dad had become a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment