Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change the gender of your avatar from female to male?

On yahoo avatars, I want to make over a male avatar instead. How do you do that?How do you change the gender of your avatar from female to male?
I just tried this, because I did not know the answer either. This is what I found. In going to the site http://avatars.yahoo.com when you are in the Avatar site, you will see on the right hand side ';How To Use Avatars';, and next to that is ';Preferences';. This is above the little boxes that you usually choose for clothing, appearance, etc. You click on Preferences and it will give you the option to ';Change My Avatar's Gender';. There is a note that says you will lose most customizations and certain items may not be available for use on your new Avatar. Hope this helps.How do you change the gender of your avatar from female to male?
You can either do that or you can grow a mustache.

Report Abuse


Wow the technology is so amazing these days. You can change the gender on a fly.

I'm impressed!

Report Abuse


Go to avatars.yahoo.com, click preferences and click change. Why do you want to? Just wondering

No comments:

Post a Comment