Monday, November 22, 2010

I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?

I am a female but i want to be a boy realy .My behaviors are such as a boy and i fall in love with my friend i want to married with her realy i love her .please tell me what shall i do? Anybody in world do this surgery? I want to know her feeling after surgery.please give me her ID or (now) his ID .I want to be touch with her .I want to know how his life now is.He desire of it or not.Thank you.I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?
There are many people who will do the surgery for you - but only if you are truly serious about it.

You will first have to undergo quite severe psychological testing and counselling to make sure this is what you really want. After this you must undergo many courses of hormone therapy - this will up your testosterone levels and change your physical features and behaviours to be more masculine. After this they remove the breasts and insert pectoral implants (I'm told this is quite painful). The penis implant comes at the very end - not all trans gender people have this.

The whole process can take up to 5yrs - usually from 2 to 3yrs though.

You must ask yourself if you want the treatment if you truly want to become a man or just so you can marry the person you love. if it is the latter, then you can have a same sex commitment ceremony in places such as Hawaii or Germany.

Good luck!I am a female and i want change my gender what can i do?
walk around with a strap-on
you know..back in jesus day..they stoned women who lie with women to death ;)read the bible honey..
loving your own kind doesn't meant u have to change ur sex.

changing your sex with make all your world diffent, u must think your family too, can your parent receive that?

dunnot be selfish



if she love you too, then she can recieve whatever u are.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment