Monday, November 22, 2010

If you could change genders for a day, would you?

And what is the one thing you would want to experience???



Personally, I would like to have sex with a woman but I would have no idea how to do it!If you could change genders for a day, would you?
I really like my penis. I don't know if I can give it up for a whole day. lolIf you could change genders for a day, would you?
No, it would just freak me out too much!! I like being a girl.
that time of the month!
I probably would, yeah.

Just to ';walk a mile in someone else's shoes';.

Hit on girls all the time, experience being kicked in the balls...

Yeah. I'd do it. :]
You mean, change sex? There's a difference between gender and sex.



If I could change sex for a day, I would love it! I would want to make love to my girlfriend (she's bi).
yes I would, but ONLY for one day



I would probably try some high kick-*** heels. My own shoes hurt me sometimes when i spend a lot of time in them, let alone heels. I would die hahahahaha
i think maybe just to see what its like id still be aggressive id be that tomboy right ';dont mess with me';
HELL yes. even tho i love being a girl and never would wanna change that, im still kinda curious of what its like to be a guy... id like to see if theyre rly horny enough to think abt sex every few secs lol.

%26lt;3
nope,i love being a woman. even though i wonder how men really are.

it would most likely be difficult for a woman to even know how to act like a guy, and what to do with a penis. LADIES BE GLAD WE ALL HAVE VAGINA'S!
yeah! it would be interesting! not only to see what i would look like but to see how i would be treated. you know, id act the same but i'd have boobies! it would be cool to see how a day in the life of a girl is.
no, i love my penis way too much.
there is this guy i like and if i had a sex change for a day, i would hit that guy and have sex with him and when he wakes up the next morning realising that i'm actually a man, that would turn him gay..and my dream of being together with him have finally come true,....
sure why not..id like to pee standing up just once...haha
hell yeah i would!
Nooooooo. Not for a day, not for an hour, not for an instant would I want to be one of the short-legged, constipated, unblinking sex. There is nothing that I'm curious about, nothing that I can imagine wanting to experience from the dark, slow, dull side of things. And if I could be changed over, there would always be the possibility of getting stuck there...far too great a risk.
Oh definitely. I'm bisexual, or pansexual or whatever it is I'm supposed to be calling it now. Point is, my sex? Does not matter at all to me. I am happy as a woman, and I'd probably be just as happy as a guy. Plus, hey, pee standing up! That'd rock.




yes love to be a female and go shoping

No comments:

Post a Comment