Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the gender of my Runescape character?

Its a guy and I want to make it a girl.How do I change the gender of my Runescape character?
Talk to the Make-over Mage who is south of Falador. It costs 3k to transform into your gender and you can also change your skin color.How do I change the gender of my Runescape character?
if you go near faldor and start walking around the edges you'll soon find a house with a witch. If you go to the witch and pay her 3000 coins she will make you a girl. The clothes and kind of hair you have will change to the gender style, so if your a boy and you have long hair, you'll get long hair when your a girl too. Maybe she's south of Faldor
There is some guy/girl south west of falador that lives in a house. Walk there and outside you should see a sign that has the gender sign of a girl and a boy go inside and he/she will be there. Its called the Makeover Mage. O and the makeover mage is so powerful it cant control its magic so sometimes it may tur into a boy then a girl.
';The Make-over Mage is a non-player character (NPC) located in the house outside the south-west corner of Falador and north of the Crafting Guild.



For 3,000 coins or the makeover voucher, he/she allows players to change their appearance';

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Make_ove
You go south of falador. then talk to the makeover mage, select what you want, and pay him/her 3000 coins. Enjoy your new pixel person.
The Makeover mage south of falador by the dark wizards fortress I think it costs 5k

No comments:

Post a Comment