Saturday, November 20, 2010

How long does it take to get ';gender change'; surgery?

I'm really tired of being a woman. I think it would be cool to be a man. I'm not worried about the cost. But does it hurt?How long does it take to get ';gender change'; surgery?
Can I do it?I really wanted to be a sex-transplant surgeon.I have some body parts in my laboratory.And I have some electrobs installed on a metal slab I`ve got needles %26amp; thread-All, we would have to do is wait for a good thunderstorm-(the lightning) of course. PREETY PLEASE!!How long does it take to get ';gender change'; surgery?
WOW pretty intense!!!
ummmm....couldnt tell ya
trust me, much better to be a chick than a dude. If I was a chick id be a lesbian for sure.
FTM surgery is sometimes more complicated than MTF surgery. The surgery itself doesn't take all that long, but people are required to go through a very long period of counseling, hormone therapy and other treatments before actually getting the surgery. I've known several people who've done it (mostly MTF, but also an FTM) and it takes years. You can't just waltz in and get surgery done on demand. It doesn't work that way.
i think it would take multiple operations and you'd be under so it wouldn't hurt. however i think the price would be high seeing there would have to be multipe surgerys and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment