Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the gender of my avatar?

I just went to change it because I am actually a girl but I just had an Edward Culleny looking one but I'm sick of that so how do I make me a girl?

Because I couldn't find how to in the edit avatar stuff.

Is it possible??

Thanks.How do I change the gender of my avatar?
1. Click on My Profile



2. Click on Edit My Info



3. Click on Edit my Yahoo avatar



4. Above the tabs on the far right you should see a blue link that says Preferences, click on that



5. Change gender of avatarHow do I change the gender of my avatar?
Get a Yahoo 360 or Yahoo Profiles account and upload a picture.
Edit it !
To change your avatar's gender:

*********** ************ ***********

1.Go to the My Avatar page http://avatars.yahoo.com/ .



2.Click the ';Preferences'; tab.



3.Click the ';Change'; button in the ';Change My Avatar's Gender'; section.



4.Click ';Switch Gender.';



Note: Changing your avatar's gender changes the outfits, hair, face, and gender-specific accessories available to you.
If you have already chosen the gender of your avatar, you can click PREFERENCES in the top right hand side of the screen. That will bring you to a page with two options, one of them being able to change the gender of your avatar. You can click on that, and then you will have a female avatar. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment