Saturday, November 20, 2010

I mistakenly hit the male button but need a female avitar can anyone tell me how to change the gender?

I need to change the gender on my Avitar can anyone tell me how after the gender has already been selected.I mistakenly hit the male button but need a female avitar can anyone tell me how to change the gender?
Go to your Q %26amp; A page, click edit my info, then click edit my yahoo avitar, then click preferences in upper right corner, then click change my avatar gender. Don't forget to save after you make your changes and you are done!



Hope this helps!!!I mistakenly hit the male button but need a female avitar can anyone tell me how to change the gender?
You could contact a surgeon that specializes on avatars try the yellow pages
Go to settings and change the male or female chosen.
go into your yahoo avitar page and go to settings and you can change it in there.it is simple and easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment