Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the gender of my avatar?

A pal, who knows my password, has changed me into a girl! I found the page to change outfits, hairstyles etc but I don't know how to swap it back to male.

Being a girl is fun, enjoyed playing with curly hair and pretty dresses but I think it would be best if I could get my own man back. Before I start to like this look too much!How do I change the gender of my avatar?
LMAO!!!



haha!! thats funny!!



well basically, go to the avatar page and above the tabs (like apparel etc) theres some smaller options. One of them is ';PREFERENCES'; click on that and change your gender :PHow do I change the gender of my avatar?
I think you look kinda cute brian lol

never change hehehehe
But you look so cute!
You poor little thing...I am so distressed for you. NOW... would someone really answer the question...I really thought I would see some form of a reply to HOW DO I CHANGE THE GENDER OF MY AVATAR?

lol...lol.. the internet is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment