Saturday, November 20, 2010

If your boss change the gender (Either male to female or female to male), how you will react?

Does it make any difference to you?If your boss change the gender (Either male to female or female to male), how you will react?
The chair is my Boss

I never bother who is sitting there

I worship chair onlyIf your boss change the gender (Either male to female or female to male), how you will react?
I wouldnt really care, but he would be ONE UGLY WOMAN!
i would be concerned cause my boss is my husband.
I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. I'd be terminated...
lol I'm in the entertainment industry. Probably wouldn't even notice.
No not really that's his life and on top of it your boss
';Hi, and what would you have me call you now?';
I'd say: What do your wife and kids think?
I wouldn't care.
I wouldn't care i hate my boss and my job i can't quite cause nobody hiring
i wouldn't care, why are you somebody's boss that considering a sex change?
';SIZNEXAY!!!!!';
I'll respect her/his decision when it regards to that. I just hope his/her function as my boss will not affect by the change of gender.

Although I don't praise those who change their gender, I just respect their decision. Anyway its their lives and whatever they did to their selves, they are accountable to it.
i wouldnt be able to work with my boss if i was male, i would be ummm a bit wierd because i do nursing and caring for him and he wouldnt want a dude to be looking at his bits, it makes him uncomfortable.
This seriously happened to me!



It was my gynecologist. He was the best ';male'; doctor I ever met.

He saved me from ovarian cancer and took out my ovaries.



Next year I went back for my check-up and he was a she...



I had nightmares that he took my ovaries for himself....It was devastating!
Not unless she turned out to be a really,really,really,really,really,reall?reaaly hot guy.
I'd be like whoa!!!! how do they do it i mean you were all tough guy now your such a chick
Yes it does!!

The next time the great big 6'4'; bastardhits me with a report and he has changed into a woman, I can kick his goddamnass!
LOL to some of these answers!



I wouldn't treat them any differently. Obvi...I wouldn't be able to, they're my boss so either way, if I did object, I might be the one getting fired. That's their business anyway and it wouldn't keep them from being my boss, sadly.
Would not matter, just the reference will change!
What has the world become **FAINT**
Not at all, only rules %26amp; regulations dealing the official relationship matters , not the gender. I'm not boss dependent.
It will not make any difference to me.
I will obey her / him. The boss is always right.
I will change my gender too
oh god he's horrible as a male god knows what he'll be as a lady!
  • cat
  • detect i worm vb gg
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment