Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If you were told you had one hour to decide if you wanted to change gender?

How long would it take you?If you were told you had one hour to decide if you wanted to change gender?
yes

not sure how long it took me to type thatIf you were told you had one hour to decide if you wanted to change gender?
one second. i love who i am. i love my body. i wouldn't want to be in another body. i love being a woman.
a nanosecond....I'd stay a girl :)
not even a second, i would change to a male in less than a second if i had the chance
DIRECT ANSWER yes
it would take me probably only a few minutes and i'm pretty sure i would decide to stay the same...even though i am bisexual (i prefer women) i love who i am and being a woman is a huge part of who i am, i wouldn't change that.
0:00:00 I'm a bloke, no interest in changing sides.
The two and a half seconds it took for me to say yes. I am a transman as it is. If someone could just snap their fingers and put me into the correct body, I would be absolutely thrilled.
I would decide NO GENDER!!!

non sexual being
I wouldn't change my gender but I would change my sex.
a second. id be a boy. but only if i could be a bi boy
Half a second i would looooooove to be a girl soooo much
I would need no time I want to be the girl I know I am inside so much!
Interesting question! I think i'd be deciding right up until the 60th minute!
a millisecond, wouldn't change myself for anything!
Who would want to be a guy when you can be a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment