Wednesday, September 21, 2011

African Dwarf Frog question!?

I have a 5 gallon tank with a filter and heater. There are 5 male guppies in the tank right now, and have all been doing great for the while they've been it. The tank still seems really open and I would love to add an african dwarf frog. Do guppies and frogs get along? We had 2 frogs a long time ago in a 1 gallon tank, first 1 then we added another. I was wondering if african dwarf frogs do better and are happier in pairs or by themselves? Also both of our pet stores sell these frogs but no frog food. We gave our last one hermit crab pellets did fine, but any suggestions? Finally we had another frog jump out of our 1 gallon tank that had a tiny opening and we never found him. My 5 gallon tank has the classic ';filter'; open area, how can I close this up so the frogs can't get out? Also I have heard that some frogs can change genders like some fish can, is this true for african dwarf frogs? If not, how can I be sure to get 2 of the same gender? Thanks! :)African Dwarf Frog question!?
There will be no problem. Guppies and frogs get along fine.



Thanks, and, You're Welcome!African Dwarf Frog question!?
Hey! I got an african dwarf frog today :]



I named it Bailey.



Guppies and ADF's get along fine :]



And ADF's eat bloodworms.



Females have a white dot on their a$$ where a tail would be, to get rid of waste and eggs.



Males have these dots near their armpits.

No comments:

Post a Comment