Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gay and lesbians please answer?

If your partner decides to change gender, does this change you emotion towards them. For example this pregnant man in the news lately. If his partner was really a lesbian then wouldn't she not be interested in him as he is a man? Also if you are a gay man in a relationship and your partner decides to become a female, how would you feel considering you aren't attracted to women?Gay and lesbians please answer?
I'm a lesbian and if I was with a girl who wanted to start living as a man I'd find it weird. Without being in that situation I can't say whether I would want to break up with them but yes, weird.

But let's just accept everyone. If a women wants to call herself a lesbian but be with a man then whatever I don't care.Gay and lesbians please answer?
I'm sorry I like men, but If my partner suddenly come home and said ''Honey i want you to call me Tammie instead of Tommy.'' Heck id just have to divorce him..
hahahahahahahahah
different individuals feel differently about this issue. about the pregnant man, i was reading about him too and when he changed from a woman he wanted to keep all of his femal sexual reproduction organs so that he could still have a child. so maybe that's why his wife stayed with him, he still had a vagina, not a penis, and a sex change wouldn't change the personality or quality of the person, would it? so i guess when you're in love with some one as much as they appear to be, it doesn't really matter what your partner does, so long as they still love you and you still love them. but obviously people will differ on this. it just depends on the character of the people involved and the amount of love that circulates between them.
I sometimes wonder too, but remember that sexuality and gender can be very complicated issues in many cases. Beneath it all we are all just human beings in search of love and acceptance, no matter what the circumstances. Maybe the lesbian/trans man couple just love each other, even though it doesn't seem to make logical sense to us.
I am a lesbian, all woman, I don't want a want-to-be anything. I am with a woman because that is what I am, I would be crushed is a woman I was with suddenly decided she wanted to do the whole change, and though I would support her through it I would no longer desire her in any way. The person you are talking about and his wife are just fine by me. He has been making the change and for some reason stopped where he did. It was a good thing and shows emotional and a healthy psyche when it comes to who he is and to be able to step up and provide the means for them to have a child. I think it is a statement to his love for his wife. He may be bombarded with people against the idea, but they don't live with him, doing what he is is not going to make it an everyday occurance. It does not make him less of a man, or more a woman. He is as he is. People need to start understanding their own emotional being and being in sync with themselves before they start in on other people. I am ao afraid that some lunatic is going to try to do something to him or his family because of them coming out of the shadows in into the main stream. I pray the have the child and can once more fade into the normal mainstream of people with out harm.
Yeah, I think there'd be issues there.
  • portray blind characters
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment