Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can someone Help Me with this??

Okay,this may sound weird but I'm a 13 Year Old girl and I'm transsexual,I really wanna have that sex change surgery but I'm too young,I know I have to wait till I'm 20 years old but I can't wait I wanna change gender so bad,I can't tell my mom or she'll freak out. Can someone tell me something so I can be patient till I'm old enough to do this? and can you tell me how much does it cost,I know it costs 3k but what does 3k mean?Can someone Help Me with this??
3k means 3,000. but it might be more depending where you are. doesn't sound weird though, society just frowns upon it and it makes it a popular belief that it's weird and people shouldn't do it. also it probably costs a lot more then 3,000 as the below post says. Unless your parents are rich or something you will probably have to wait longer then 7 years to get one.Can someone Help Me with this??
umm...just wait. At 13 your hormones and emotions are all mixed up! and...people always ask when is the right time to tell parents; the simple answer is that the right time will present itself. Until it does, just chill.



and...I'm pretty sure that a sex change operation would cost more than $3,000. I'm not sure what country you're from but here in the USA the price can be as high as $100,000. keep in mind that it's a multi-step process; hormone treatments, breast augmentation/reduction, the actual genitalia surgery, and any cosmetic facial surgery that you choose to have to complete the process.
Go see a counselor, not because your crazy or wrong but because its a lot to deal with at 13 - hell it's a lot to deal with at any age. A counselor is just someone else you can talk to. Anyway you'll have to see one before you start your treatment - and all through.

If not a counselor then go on the PFLAG website for some support and links.
Um either way, you can't have a penis. You were born female, you are female. I know you don't feel like it on the inside but you are still a kid. You are still growing. And hey, being female is pretty awesome. Woman are like works of art. Beautiful curves, soft skin, sweet voices.... why would you want to be a hairy man? Wait until you have seen a MAN naked then deside if that was the way you were born??

No comments:

Post a Comment