Wednesday, September 21, 2011

In pokemon diamond, why is it nearly impossible to get a female Eevee?

When I started the game, I activated the encounter code so I can raise an Eevee from a low level..... it didn't matter how many I ran into, it was always male.... I have had about 5 Eevee eggs hatch, all are male, are there any hints I can get to have one hatch to be a female? Maybe a coed for a gender change?In pokemon diamond, why is it nearly impossible to get a female Eevee?
hatch it in floroma town it has a better chance of being girlIn pokemon diamond, why is it nearly impossible to get a female Eevee?
try not using a code and try it on your one and breed
I don't think there is any trick to it but, why do you want a female Eevee so badly? Everybody wants one but WHY!?! I don't understand you can breed with a male and you can make a male evolve into all of its evolutions so WHY does everyone want one so badly? Please e-mail me telling why. I might trade you one of my females if it even remotely a good answer.
Eevees are male 87.5% of the time, as are most of the starters. Just keep on breeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment