Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I tell my family I want a sex change?

I'm biologically female, and I've been doing a lot of thinking. I want to start counselling for a gender change. However, I still live with my family. How do I tell them that I want a gender change? They haven't got a clue about it right now! I don't think they're the type who'd reject me, but then again I really don't know how they'd react. I think they'd just go ';you're crazy. You don't know what you're talking about! Why would you want a sex change?'; They'd probably try to change my mind. I'm really stuck here and don't know what to do. I'm so scared! How do I tell my family? Help?How do I tell my family I want a sex change?
Are you 18? If so why do they have to know right now? If you're not 18 you will have to come out to them before you can get treatment. You can find samples of letters others have written to their parents here:



http://www.antijen.org/letterstss_sent_t





You can also talk to other guys here and ask them how they handled it:



http://www.Susans.org/forums click ';transsexual talk'; guys are on top.How do I tell my family I want a sex change?
hmmm think this one through, ya, think this one through
Tell them the truth

You really want it that bad..



Besides, what if you got it without their permission.

You walk into your house, and they'll wonder who you are, and probably freak out way more.
do you the money from them? I guess they will say No.. well tell the truth and sees what's happen.
well i can tell you . that they ain't going to like it. so you'll half to waite into you move out. and save some money. what did you think you parents would pay for your sex change. why cant you just be happy what god made you.just because you want to be gay. don't mean you half to make your family suffer, you'll half to grow up and move out .move out and get a job. hey don't you ever want kids. who is going to take care of you .when you get to old to take care of your self. oh you wont halt to worry'. you'll be DEAD WITH AIDS .why can you just be a normal person. grow up and have kids. and make your own family. well you think about it.live or die of aids. bye.
do the Research and realize that is life long and very expensive and time consuming and if that's what you really want to do just tell them

you might have some cash stashed in case they disapprove.
You want to get a gender change? Maybe you need counselling in general!!!!
With a lot of explaining - that's how... How do you expect them to react...? I hope you've done some research on srs procedures, because if you think it's a ';walk in the park: you'd best think again..

Give some thought to the fact that if you do decide to go the ';whole nine yards'; - that what WAS - WAS, and what will be will be a whole new life, and all past friends won't be around anymore..

Make sure you make the right decision..

Rachelle In High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment