Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why would someone say this?

a friend of mine ( an ex of last year) has been having some identity problems lately.

they already told me about wanting to change gender (MtF) and all that goes along with it.

im fine with it i still really care for him (more than just friends)



well we were talking one night and he just laided all of this on me :



--- I hate being a person who needs a female in his life but I guess that's kinda how I am :\



--- I know you're supposed to be able stand on your own, but I just feel like I'm dying on the inside when I don't have someone to hold and all that for long periods of time.



--- and idk why I'm venting all of this to you



im confused..

im not sure if this could mean something more

am i the friend or am i possibly something more than

v.vWhy would someone say this?
I know how you feel. I am also MtF.

It sounds like you are being used.

I should back away if I were you.

If you need anymore help, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment