Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can some one help me with biokineisis?

okay I want to learn biokineisis and dont worry because im expierenced in chi comtrolling and all that. I was wondering how to controll the genes in your body to be able to change genders. Also I was wondering how to do basic techniques too like makeing your eyes change color and stuff. please help me out.Can some one help me with biokineisis?
Boom shaka lakaCan some one help me with biokineisis?
..................wtf..............Y THE HELL U WANT TO CHANGE UR GENDER.



here is a way that i noe....go to the nearest clinic and seek help
I'm really hoping your making a joke, cause if you aren't I'm very scared that there are crazy people out there that think that crap is real
whoever told you about bio kenisis is an idiot. i believe in chi and some of the kenisis but WOW that's unbelievably stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment