Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How i can change the gender of my avataar. i want to turn him as a girl. please help!!?

To change your avatar's gender:

Go to the My Avatar page http://avatars.yahoo.com//

Click the ';Preferences'; tab (top right).

Click the ';Change'; button in the ';Change My Avatar's Gender'; section.

Click ';Change';.How i can change the gender of my avataar. i want to turn him as a girl. please help!!?
Just click a word on the top of near the searching object , near a word called advanced , click the word called ( My Profile ).



Then , you click a word called ( edit my profile ) under you picture.



Then, there are three boxes of pictures. At the third picture, under it , there is a word called ( Edit my yahoo avatar )



Better create a nice picture. Good Luck !How i can change the gender of my avataar. i want to turn him as a girl. please help!!?
I think your gender for your account is predetermined by which sex you clicked when you joined yahoo,you are asked if you are male or female.
HERE'S THE QUICKEST WAY TO CHANGE THE GENDER OF YOUR AVATAR.



Click on the link to take you DIRECTLY to your avatar page, then click 'Change' when the link opens.





http://avatars.yahoo.com/prefs.php?g=m

No comments:

Post a Comment