Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How the hell do you act straight ? ?

I live in the middle east where gays are punished by death ( Just my Luck!) people are starting to suspect that I'm gay , Do you know how hard is to act straight ? it's like changing gender itself .



SERIOUS Question , SERIOUS Answers .How the hell do you act straight ? ?
My brother you are absolutely right. Trying to act straight IS like trying to change your gender or any other essential characteristic of your being. In any other situation I would tell you to say fu*k 'em but yours is a unique case. I would advise that try to avoid people who you know are looking to expose you. They're relatively easy to spot. They try to get close by asking you what you're into; you know, what kind of girls you like. But they're really just waiting to see if you sweat under pressure. Don't. Only be open and honest with people who you trust and with people who respect and value you and your life. If you begin to feel threatened please try your best to remove yourself from danger even if that means moving. Nothing and no one is more valuable than your life. I hope this was helpful.How the hell do you act straight ? ?
Don't speak, and when you do, don't use your hands to gesture. At all.



Hey, that is a serious answer. Most people pick up immediately on the body language and mannerisms of gay men... even if you don't move your hands around THAT much when you speak.



?
where in the middle east?



edit: because my parents are from jordan and i just wanted to talk because i can finally kinda relate to someone
Just move to the UK, Canada, or America.
No offense to Real middle easterners, but the ones I've seen on here didn't use English grammar as well as you.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Truly I am. But I can't help you, as I am a lesbian. All I can tell you is to look as if you like the opposite sex.

Good Luck!!!!!
try not to have a happy expression on your face but more of a slightly angered look (more butch). try to stick to certain colours of clothes and not anything to bright and talk in a simple way as if you were talking to someone that was a little slow, and don't tilt your head.
well u seen other straight guys...act how they do!
I am not sure if I can help as I am a trans man and I don't know what ';straight'; acting is like, erm, I am sorry your country does that I truly am and I belong to Amnesty International so I know you have a hard time. Just observe other men around and copy them... hope this helps
The act is in the stereotypes of the observer.
It may be too late, but have you considered having pics of someone around your place as a 'girl friend ' somewhere else?



You may also want to 'hide' a pair of panties in your car if you drive, where you know someone who talks a lot will find them.





You might also have a few emails come to you from someone who 'likes' you that someone might over see by accident, that mentions a trist of some sort the other night.



A few cards sent to your place of business for you or even some flowers might also get you the right sort of attention.
idk being the the closet was the worst thing ever. i cant say i understand what your going through cause were not punished by death but damn thats like so sad. get a visa and leave the country or something. damn wish i could help.
  • totally free and good
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment