Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My boyfriend is going through a sex change (or gender reassignment) surgery, but has a few questions?

1. How much does it cost?



2. How long does it take to heal?



3. What effect does the hormones have on my body?



4. Will I always have to take hormones or will my body start producing them?



5. Will I start to grow boobs or will I need implants?



6. How long is the surgery?



7. What are the major Risk of the Surgery?



8. Do they put you to sleep or numb you for the surgery?



9. Is there a way for me to store my sperm till me and my girl friend are ready to have a kid?My boyfriend is going through a sex change (or gender reassignment) surgery, but has a few questions?
Post again in LGBT (Lesbian-gay-bisexual-TRANSGENDER) category and you are more likely to get answers !My boyfriend is going through a sex change (or gender reassignment) surgery, but has a few questions?
As What's in a name ??? said, maybe not the right category for this question.



Here you're more likely to get this kind of answer:

I assume you're aware that your boyfriend will become your girlfriend. Is that going to work for you? If not, come clean now. It wouldn't be fair to surprise her later.
l. It's very expensive, more than $ 100,000 from what I hear.



2. It varies from individual to individual.



3. I doubt that it would have any effect on your body, since it's your boyfriend who is getting the surgery.



4. No, you don't have to take any hormones, the person getting the sex change will have to take female hormones.



5. No, you won't grow boobs, that would again be the person getting the surgery.



6. There are a series of surgeries, it isn't just one.



7. Death is a risk for any surgery.



8. Yes, most of the surgeries require it, but they won't use it on me; I'm happy with my sex.



9. I thought that it was your boyfriend, not yourself getting the surgery.

You might want to restate the question.



Does your girlfriend want a lesbian relationship?



Your question is a little confused, and perhaps you should reread it and ask it again.



Whatever, the best of luck to you. I don't understand the need or desire for sex change---I'm completely content with my sex, but you should think this through before you decide to go ahead.



It requires counseling anyway, before they will consider doing this surgery on you. And also hormone therapy, so you'll have lots of time to ask questions about the implications and procedures.
i'm not going to answer these questions the info is all available via a simple google search. but i will say that you should tell your boyfriend (future girlfriend?) that a sex change will not change him into a woman, it will just leave him a mutilated, drag queen-looking freak. unless he can afford really expensive plastic surgery like amanda lepore he will never pass for a chick, but even amanda doesn't look all that womanly to me, i think ';she'; looks more like a mannequin possessed by a poltergeist. nothing can change male DNA into female DNA. it's just a bad idea, with lifetime psychological consequences, and the horomones are bad for your health.
1. How much does it cost?

about 250,000.



2. How long does it take to heal?

6-8 weeks.



3. What effect does the hormones have on my body?

It will make him way more like a woman.



4. Will I always have to take hormones or will my body start producing them?

ask a Dr.



5. Will I start to grow boobs or will I need implants?

Need implants.



6. How long is the surgery?

ask Dr.



7. What are the major Risk of the Surgery?

ask Dr.



8. Do they put you to sleep or numb you for the surgery?

Put you to sleep.



9. Is there a way for me to store my sperm till me and my girl friend are ready to have a kid?

ask a Dr.
1. Depends where you live and what you want done. $50,000 to start.

2. several long operations means long healing times between surgeries. Figure at least a couple of years.

3. Hormones will make you cry easily, make you obsess, Look at a PMS woman and you will have your best answer.

4. You will always have to take hormones since they cannot make your body produce these at this time.

5. Implants

6. many surgeries for many hours each.

7. probably anastesia and getting killed from inappropriate amounts.

8. Yes, to sleep. Have you thought this through fully? You know you require counseling and then living like a woman (a bra with fake breast, wearing women's clothing, using the women's bathrooms...) for a year plus before any Dr. will do these operations on you.

9. Go to a sperm bank and make donations that will last for 10-15 years in viability. Bring some visual aids :)
  • Fish
  • excel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment