Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If the love of your life, Changed Genders, Would you still love them?

I'm just asking for like a.. poll here. I'm just looking to see how many people would and wouldnt.If the love of your life, Changed Genders, Would you still love them?
Someone else just asked a similar question:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;



By the way people do NOT change genders. Transsexual people change their bodies to match their genders. You have to understand what a transsexual person is. A transsexual person is a person who is born with a brain-body mismatch, literally a female brain in a male body or vice-versa. This leads to a life of pain and confusion until the person accepts themselves and transitions. Transition is what we call the long, expensive, medically monitored process of changing the body to match the brain's gender identity.









edit: Just came across this article:



http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/201If the love of your life, Changed Genders, Would you still love them?
I would be with a MAN so I don't think that would happen. If it didn't then that's another story and I'm not in that position so I wouldn't know how I would react
Absolutely NOT
Well people don't really change genders, but rather they change their body to reflect their gender. If my partner came out as trans to me I would be supportive and my love for that person wouldn't be diminished.
Honestly yes, im not really into men but if the love of my life changed genders i feel its still her just in the body she feels she needs to be in. I'd respect her as much as i did when she was a women if she decided to change. Lolz love makes you think crazy things....:P
I would. I can't say that I wouldn't at some point look for a new romantic partner to meet my physical needs, but I would not stop loving him just because he was now a she.
I would certainly still like them as a person (their personality and stuff), but I couldn't deal with the relationship...it just wouldn't work. I hope I don't sound too shallow.
Same Heart. Same Brain. Same Touch. Same Love. Yes if I was *in love*.
HELL NO. Looks aren't everything but...really 'Changed Genders'...no way
Like someone else said, I might have physical needs I want to be met elsewhere. Would I leave them? No.
Being bisexual, i would still love them regardless of any changes they make.
Probably.

Love doesn't go away that easily.. At least I'd like to think that =]
Theres a big differernce bettween Lust and Love. I probably lose all my lust for him if he changed gender, but wouldn't lose my love.



And besides most sexchanges only change the appearnce. So I wouldn't lose my lust either.
A person does not change genders.



The love of my life is my husband, if he were to come out as a transsexual woman I would still love her and would till I die. But I am unsure if I could remain married to her due to I am not attracted to women.

No comments:

Post a Comment