Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On Sims 2 how can you during the game change your sims gender or make them able to have female hairstyles?

I'm trying to make my male sim look like a chickOn Sims 2 how can you during the game change your sims gender or make them able to have female hairstyles?
You can't change the gender of an already created Sim in the game.



You might be able to find long hair for males but I don't know of any female clothing created for males although that doesn't mean it's not out there.On Sims 2 how can you during the game change your sims gender or make them able to have female hairstyles?
I have played that game a lot. Is that even possible? If so, inteeeeeereeesting.
lol well u have 2 have a mirror in ur house anywayz clik on it and choose change look or sumthing like that hope that helps =]]]
Well once you make them either male or female there is not going back or changing their sex

The only thing I can think of is when you purchase a wardrobe or mirror you can possibly create something that way from what I remember but I really dont think sims 2 is that advanced to where you can make them transgendered

No comments:

Post a Comment